CookBros, Groovy Cycleworks, you guys & others

fattiregeek

So many people just get on the boards to complain or gripe, I have been asking questions about a 1990 Wicked that I am trying to keep rolling. You guys have been very helpful here and I wanted to say thanks for all the help given.

Rhodes 'Rody' Walter at Groovy Cycle-works has been extremely helpful with both information and special parts I needed. Cant say enough nice about him and his people.

Jack Witmer of Cook Bros. Racing (I finally found a good email for him) he also has been
SOOO helpful with information and obscure parts I needed. The Cook Bros. web site is closing due to repeated attacks, despite this he was still accessible and sooo helpful.

The guys at PhilWood have also provided me with some parts I could not have gotten otherwise. Then you guys here were lots of help, you were able to point me in all the right directions as well as good suggestions.

THIS IS NOT SPAM for those mentioned above, there are no links or emails listed in the post. But if anyone needs contact info for either you can message me. Everyone mentioned has been extremely helpful and I just wanted to give some praise.
Thanks Guys
:)

colker

good post. good to know there are still friendly uninterested acts of camaraderie and love for a common activity.
Shows us there is still good people despite so many a holes around.