fat ti

henk19

still looking for a medium titanium fat... I know everyone else is too. If anyone has one they want to get rid of I am willing to pay, also have other fats worth trading. I really just need a frame.

I will trade my Medium sized FATLANTA frame numbered #1 of 20 just because I am more about riding than having a frame for keepsake. The fatlanta is in great condition but is missing a derailer cable holder on the seat tube< it was broken off when i got it. It is a apaarently an easy fix but I really want a titanium to ride as my main ride.
I also had a Chris Igleheart yo style fork painted red to match the frame that i would be willing to give up with the frame.

Last edited:

henk19

ti fat

Got your PM, thanks.

I think emailing pictures would be easier and if someone could post them for me that would be awesome, for some reason my computer will not let me post them, or I cannot figure it out.
I know some might think it crazy to trade a frame that Fat City only made three of but I cannot ride the fatlanta around where i live too many rocks, I cannot convince myself it is alright to build it up the way I want it and ride it, and this is the only way i have gotten any responses to find my dream ride. So I am willing to sacrifice a wall hanging for a frame I can ride and abuse and not have to worry about... A Fat Titanium size medium.