• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Pseudo Vintage Parts FS

Doug Carter

Staff member
I found a used vintage frame for sale locally and while it is incomplete, there are a few parts on it that I won't use in the restoration. I am picking the frame up on Thursday, but I wanted to give you guys first right of refusal on the pieces.

- Topline MTB cranks, silver - unsure on length or BCD SOLD

- Ringle Superbubba hubs, silver - 100/135 spacing SOLD

- Hope stainless skewers, gunmetal

- Avid V-brakes, silver

There are some other pieces but those were the most interesting. PM here if you have interest in any of it. Photos on Thursday or Friday, after I grab the bike.

Last edited:

Doug Carter

Staff member
Brought the frame home tonight, here's the rundown...

Topline Mountain Crankset, polished silver finish, 172.5mm length, standard 74mm and 110mm bolt pattern. Very nice set, with some minor crash scuffage on the pedal end of the drive side.
$135 plus shipping, wherever you might be SOLD

Shimano M735 XT Rear Derailleur, red Shift Biscuit pulleys, graded a 7/10...
$25 plus shipping SOLD

Titus aluminum seatpost
, 27.2mm, black, graded 9/10...
$15 plus shipping

Avid Single Digit 7 V-brakes, silver, front & rear, includes dual compound pads, graded 9/10 (dirty)...
$20 plus shipping

Hope stainless MTB skewers, gunmetal graded 7/10 (front is really nice, rear is a bit scabby on the handle)...
$20 plus shipping

Planet Bike K.O.K.O. (Keep On Keepin’ On) rear rack, white, all mounting hardware included, 9/10...
$20 plus shipping

Will post photos tomorrow of the items without pictures. Also coming, Sun/Ringle silver hubs, hard anodized 34T chainring, Cook Brothers 34T black chainring, Race Face black 44T chainring,

Last edited:

Doug Carter

Staff member
If you guys see any parts off of this thing that you want, ping me with a list...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bik/5361397878.html

I'm keeping the frame, and everything else is fair game.

Wheels are Mavic 317, cassette is SRAM, fork is a Nashbar 1.125 with disk tabs, BB is Shimano square taper English thread, tires are Kenda, and most everything else is in really great shape.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Ok, the original CL ad is gone, and the bike has been stripped down completely.
:beer:

Here's more...

Hope MTB skewers, gunmetal, rear is crash-scuffed, 100/135mm spacing... $20 shipped
hope-skeweres_01.jpg

hope-skeweres_02.jpg

hope-skeweres_03.jpg

All items are OBO. Will combine on shipping, too. PayPal payments only, please.

Last edited: