• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1997 Manitou SX TI 1in Threadless

WVEddy

This is a 1997 Manitou SX TI fork with extras. It has a 1 inch steerer tube that is 8 inches long. It came off my Large Yo Eddy with some room to spare, so it will fit a big frame. I am the orginal owner of this fork, special ordered it with the steel 1inch steerer in 1997. Was the top of the line XC fork of the day. Fork has TI springs and Elastomers. It has an adjustable preload and dampener. The fork has 63mm of travel, so it is perfect for the older frames. This has been a great fork and rides pretty sweet. It has been well maintained over the years, but has been ridden. The lowers have some scratches and the decals are pretty beat up, but the stantions are in great shape. I have always run with the boots on. The main fork is complete, newly rebuilt and in working order. I did a complete rebuild, including the dampener this past winter. It is smooth and ready to ride. I was going to repaint it to match the frame, but went another direction.

I hunted on ebay and found a parts fork to rebuild te dampener this past winter. i also bought some replacement elastomers online. I am including the parts fork as part of the deal. The parts fork is almost complete, but for parts only. the damper tube has stripped threads (why i replaced it). I am also including a threadless 1in headset. It is a crane creek, top of the line in 1997. In good shape, but need to be cleaned and regreased.

Need to clean out the garage to pay for current rebuild on the YO. My loss your gain. Take a $100 for the whole lot.

Attachments

• IMG_5200.JPG
    IMG_5200.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5204.JPG
    IMG_5204.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5207.JPG
    IMG_5207.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5214.JPG
    IMG_5214.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 10

WVEddy

i think i am already regretting selling that fork. It was a good friend to the Fat for a number of years. but the funds will pay for the custom painted bomber to match the frame.

Good luck with the fork.