• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Vintage Merlin Jerseys/Shorts/Decals and Vintage JT glasses/soft goods

mcam

Cleaning out my cupboards, and I have found some old gear from the early nineties that is of no use to me now. I sed to won a 1992 Merlin MTB, that I sold recently, hence I no longer have the need for the following items.

Two Merlin race jerseys (both size XL) and shorts (Both size L) from around 1992. The jersey/short on the LH side is new/unworn (the jersey still has the tags). The jersey on the right is worn but looks new. The shorts on the right are worn, and the Aussie logo is worn.

Two sets of genuine NOS 1992 white Merlin mountain decals, and one set of NOS 1992 black Merlin mountain decals, in an original Merlin envelope, with original instructions. I bought these decals directly from Merlin in 1992.

$300USD shipped (to the USA) for all the Merlin goods.

3 Pairs of JT Threds Sports Glasses. All in their original boxes, with original soft "cases". One pair with amber lenses, one pair with blue iridium lenses, and one pair with orange iridium lenses. All used but in mint condition. These were very well looked after by me. The boxes for the glasses are tatty, but the glasses are in mint condition.
Two NOS clear lenses
Two NOS smoked lenses
One NOS Orange Iridium lense
Various spare arms and brow pads.

2 pairs of blue JT "wet" gloves NOS in sealed bags.
1 pair of red JT "wet" gloves NOS in sealed bag.
2 pair of used white JT "Wet" gloves.

2 JT Logo Red/Black/White helmet covers NOS
2 JT Logo Dalmation Helmet Covers NOS
1 JT Logo Blue and White Helmet Cover NOS
1 JT Logo Red/Black/White Saddle Cover NOS
1 JT Logo Dalmation Saddle Cover NOS

$250USD shipped (to the USA) for all the JT goods. **JT GOODS SOLD TO SYLVESTER**

I'm in New Zealand, so the best method of shipping in NZ Postal Service. If you want tracking, that will cost extra.

If anybody wants references, please feel free to ask. I am known in the vintage BMX collecting circles, and I can provide references and/or contact details.

If my pricing is off, please don't be offended. Just let me know, and I will respond to any offers.

I accept paypal.

Attachments

• DSCF2270.JPG
    DSCF2270.JPG
    352.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF2272.JPG
    DSCF2272.JPG
    362.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF2273.JPG
    DSCF2273.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF2276.JPG
    DSCF2276.JPG
    341.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF2275.JPG
    DSCF2275.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF2277.JPG
    DSCF2277.JPG
    414.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

mcam

Please feel free to make an offer on the Merlin Shorts and Jerseys. I need to move these items :)