• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1990 Wicked

grumblebunny

19" frame, purple, no wheels or pedals, salsa stem, full XT (as far as I can tell) except seatpost. A few scratches in the paint, one nickel-sized dent on bottom of downtube.

I'm the 2nd owner and never built up (or even cleaned!); suffering from enough back/knee woes that my mountain biking days are behind me. :(

Located in SW Ontario but can ship.

More pics available on request.

$400 obo; trades considered - fixie frame or complete bike (size large); guitar (been hankering for a baritone...), amp, nice effect pedals...

GB.

LevityT

Pics...

GB, You mentioned additional pics, can you send some over? Maybe something that shows the dent in the downtube. Thanks, LevityT

grumblebunny

Mr. LevityT:

Two pics of dent up on flickr page.

The lines in the profile shot are the cables and pay no heed to my slippers in the other.

The paint in the dent isn't cracked and there's no rust. If I had to guess, the bike was put in a rack a little too hard...

Mr. Fat Tony:

Thanks for the offer to relieve me of the stem. If it comes to that, I'll let you know. Care to make a ballpark offer?

GB

grumblebunny

After consulting a local frame builder, his opinion is that the dent makes the frame unsafe for any serious riding, though probably fine for coffee-cruisin'.

He said it'd be about $500 to replace and weld in a new downtube. If anybody would like the frame for that purpose, let me know.

Otherwise, this frame is off the market.

It'll be stripped once I get my bike shop in order at some parts my wind up here.

gb