• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1992 yellow Yo Eddy frame. Medium. SN# 152Y2M

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
SOLD ----1992 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy frame. Medium. SN# 152Y2M.

A new acquisition (Monster!) has led me to pare down from three Yo's to two. My 91 is currently unrideable (but should be done soon!), and the 93 is too nice to really ride hard. This 92 was my happy medium. It is a rider and a little bit rough around the edges. There are nicks, scrapes, and scratches from regular use including chain suck. No dents. Some surface rust in the seat tube. I will snap detail pics of the frame, any blemishes, and down the seat tube over the weekend and post them up.

Ride quality is, of course, superb and the frame is straight and true.
This sale is frame only, the fork is headed elsewhere. Seat collar not included. The threaded (!) BB is included and smooth as butter. I think it is XT, so approx. 122mm spindle. If you are interested, I will throw in a basically new 29.4 IRD Quadzilla post or the original Sakae TCO post, and would be willing to include the XT headset too.

$300 +shipping at cost.

Shipping shouldn't be too much in the continental US, and I am happy to ship internationally for forum members.

Attachments

• aeddy.jpg
    aeddy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 92
  • aeddy2.jpg
    aeddy2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Thanks to all those who inquired. I figured it would be easier to post pics here than send then each individually. I am going to respect the order that people contacted me. Anyway, here are some pics!

Frame+pulley+bolt+XT headset+BB (okay, not sure if the BB is XT as there are no exterior grade markings, but the rest of the build was XT, so that's what I assume it is)+ the basically brand new IRD Quadzilla post

Attachments

• aaa13.jpg
    aaa13.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 32
  • aaa9.jpg
    aaa9.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 32
  • aaa4.jpg
    aaa4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 28
  • aaa5.jpg
    aaa5.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 26
  • aaa6.jpg
    aaa6.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 27
  • aaa3.jpg
    aaa3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31
  • aaa8.jpg
    aaa8.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 28
  • aaa7.jpg
    aaa7.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
  • aaa15.jpg
    aaa15.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 28
  • aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 27

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
A couple more.

Attachments

• aaa12.jpg
    aaa12.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 24
  • aaa11.jpg
    aaa11.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 24
  • aaa10.jpg
    aaa10.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 22
1992 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy frame. Medium. SN# 152Y2M.

A new acquisition (Monster!) has led me to pare down from three Yo's to two. My 91 is currently unrideable (but should be done soon!), and the 93 is too nice to really ride hard. This 92 was my happy medium. It is a rider and a little bit rough around the edges. There are nicks, scrapes, and scratches from regular use including chain suck. No dents. Some surface rust in the seat tube. I will snap detail pics of the frame, any blemishes, and down the seat tube over the weekend and post them up.

Ride quality is, of course, superb and the frame is straight and true.
This sale is frame only, the fork is headed elsewhere. Seat collar not included. The threaded (!) BB is included and smooth as butter. I think it is XT, so approx. 122mm spindle. If you are interested, I will throw in a basically new 29.4 IRD Quadzilla post or the original Sakae TCO post, and would be willing to include the XT headset too.

$300 +shipping at cost.

Shipping shouldn't be too much in the continental US, and I am happy to ship internationally for forum members.

What are the seat tube & top tube measurements of the medium Yo Eddy Frame?