• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Slim for sale (and it hurts)

a2w

Unfortunately, some of the 2 wheel favorites have to go down the road. 1993/4 56cm slim w/ 57cm top tube. Yellow and White Slim Chance decals. D&D purple flake paint. Probably TSX tubing - not sure. Rebuilt with Ultegra, Salsa +5 stem, Mavic Headset, Richie WCS bars. Some chipped paint but great condition. Like many others on the forum - the older I get, the more upright I have to be and I can't make this frame fit any longer no matter how much I try. Looking for $900. We own a bike shop so we can safely ship her.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
The OP had trouble logging in, but this bike is still available (someone PMed asking).

Looks like it is in great shape!

dmarvin

almost positive this has been sold....

Unfortunately, some of the 2 wheel favorites have to go down the road. 1993/4 56cm slim w/ 57cm top tube. Yellow and White Slim Chance decals. D&D purple flake paint. Probably TSX tubing - not sure. Rebuilt with Ultegra, Salsa +5 stem, Mavic Headset, Richie WCS bars. Some chipped paint but great condition. Like many others on the forum - the older I get, the more upright I have to be and I can't make this frame fit any longer no matter how much I try. Looking for $900. We own a bike shop so we can safely ship her.

I bought this bike outside of this site, rode it 6 miles before the frame failed due to internal rust where the down tube and the bottom bracket meet. I did get my $ back...

bcplouffe

I bought this bike and sent it back after I was able to insect it in person. It was full of rust. Turns out I knew the sellers from way back, they are nice people.

Spikes

Not exactly what I call "great condition". Especially a bike shop owner should be able to tell.