• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

FS - 96 Yo Eddy XL

IF52

SOLD - 96 Yo Eddy XL

All,

I'm not really feeling the vintage bike thing right now so I'm thinking of clearing em out.

XL Yo Eddy, Chameleon fade. In good condition, usual chips, no rust. There is a top tube ding as shown in the pictures.

Frame and Groovy BOI fork only - $550.00. Will consider offers to include the Judy/SID frankenfork.

CONUS sale only, buyer pays all actual shipping, etc.

YoRigidSM.jpg

YoEddy-2.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

Last edited:

IF52

Here is the Judy/SID frankenfork. It has a long Judy 1 inch crown/steerer with updated SID lowers and internals. Climb-it control and new bushings and seals by Shockspital 2 years ago at most with maybe 10 rides on them. Fresh oil, etc. If it doesn't sell with the frame, I'd like to see $350.00 for it.

Judy-Sid.jpg

JudySteerer.jpg

Climbit.jpg

Forkends.jpg

IF52

bumpity bump. Come on hoss, XLs don't come around every day. Let's get this thing rolling before the weather get nice out.

IF52

Bump.

Still for sale. Not too many XLs around. Fits somebody my size (6'5") way better than a large.

And just so I can get this thing out of my basement, $550.00 including the Groovy BOI fork. So just to be clear $550.00 gets you the frame and fork.

CONUS sales only though. I don't want to deal with over seas shipping or customs nonsense. Sorry.

IF52

Yeah, but I find I don't ride it that much and can't justify a garage queen, or basement queen in this case. I have a shoulder and neck injury from about 12 years ago that caused some pinched nerves and the riding position on a lot of older bikes aggravates the problem, so old bike must go

IF52

So, there is a sale pending payment, but I promised some more pictures.

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

And another of the paint crappy touchup on the dent by a PO.

IMG_3508.jpg

IF52

Sold

Thanks for the interest everybody. Hopefully the new owner will dig it the way I did.