First Flight Festival

rody

Hey Coggers,

Anybody planning on stopping in at First Flight's annual festival this coming weekend?

I'll be there with some vintage Groves...would love to see some Fat's represented too.

cheers,

rody

rick

first flight festival

Rody,

I'll be there with my daughter and a handful of Fats.

A good time is always had and the collection is amazing.

See you there,

rick

sancho

Hey Coggers,

Anybody planning on stopping in at First Flight's annual festival this coming weekend?

I'll be there with some vintage Groves...would love to see some Fat's represented too.

cheers,

rody

Since you are into Groves, did you see this one on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grove-Innovatio...ryZ98083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't know Grove made ti frames--talk about rare.

This 18" one would be a bit short for me but I'm tempted to go for it since State College is only 45 minutes from where I live (and those Grove stems are just too cool).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rody

Yep,

I'm into Groves because I helped build em!

The Ti frames were very popular...could never afford one myself even though I only had to pay for materials :kissyface

Finally picked one up a couple of months ago from Ebay...it was mislabled and did not sell, the seller accepted my offer :D

Looking to repaint it in September when I have a few hours.

For those coming down to First Flight...I'll be dragging Bill and Aaron Grove along for the first time.

cheers,

rody