Let's see the FATs

Yo Al

1994 Fat Chance Yo Eddie, repainted, now a single speed. I have no idea now many miles are on it. Lots.

yo1.jpg

Edited to fix the image link.

Karl

OK, I'll try this again, my 1st Fat, got it in '94 and have put a lot of miles/hrs on it, still rides like a dream

yo1.jpg

Karl

Couldn't stop at one, so when this came up I picked it up for my son, and now it's my winter ride. I've had this one since '97.
wicked.jpg

Mojo Troll

need help

Hey all,

I'm a total dork when it comes to posting images. Anyone out there care to have me e mail them a pic of my Fat to post? I'd certainly appreciate it. After all, it's always nice to see as many Fats as possible in a lifetime :D

Yo Eddy!

Nice thing about Vintage forums like this is that you not only see some nice Fats, but also get a free garden tour. :lol:

Karl

Okay, the yard was the easiest place to take the pics, and hey FATs like to play outside anyway...by the way I originally was going to post these on the MTBR site but Doug got this site up and I think it's great. More to come...

Karl

Just before Fat closed their doors I drove up to Stowe and pigked up what is now my everyday ride. What made it hard was that I had just broken my shoulder, and had to wait until the spring before getting to ride it. It's a sapphire fade.

yo2.jpg