• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

10th

Yo Eddy!

This frame is definately in need of some nice components:

ff_3.JPG

You can save it overhere:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7214861601&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AB

Yep

Yeah I said the same thing when I saw it. I'd be surprized if this doesn't end up on your side of the Atlantic.

scant

more than anything else, its the reflectors I find offensive ;)

Curious to see how much this makes, the 10th fairly recently on ebay.de was around

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fat-tony

Staff member
scant said:
more than anything else, its the reflectors I find offensive ;)

Curious to see how much this makes, the 10th fairly recently on ebay.de was around

Zook

WTF? Where did this auction go? Okay for real people, you folks need to stop convincing people to sell their Fats...

kokies

The seller told me he had an offer for $1300 and was waiting to hear back from the guy. I am guessing he took it.

AB

Rename

I'm pretty sure they should just change the name to whoreBay - because some sellers have no problem selling their souls for quick dollars.

Doug Carter

Staff member
I was suprised to see that taken down so fast. Funny thing is, the last complete 10th went for, what was it, $2000?

If I'd have had that kind of money, I'd have thrown him a quick offer, too. The reflectors were a dead giveaway that he didn't know what he had.

Someone got a steal.

d

Doug Carter said:
Ok, Pete, so how much DID you pay for that bike you took from that poor boy? :D

Hehe, well, I paid a fair amount, but after all these years of lusting after a 10th (& a 92 ti, & a three colour zigzag yo, and...), and narrowly losing the last few that came up, I wasn't about to let this one slip away. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% positive I'll be able to keep it in the end. I'll have to look her in the eye to make the final decision though. We'll see...