Can you say bulleted stays?

aron

I answered that ad and offered more than asking and he responded what I copied and pasted below but maybe he won't answer my call cause he dont reconize my number.?..?? Want to try here it is.

I am ok with that....best scott 858 945 2453

Fat Jeff

A guy posted in builders. I think he got it and it had a FAT saddle and bars. Not bad. It's much more fun to find the diamonds in the rough.

Steeltubes

I picked it up. The paint was falling off the bottom tube from the rust underneath. I have all the parts off now and stripped the paint from the bad areas to see how bad it was. Not too bad, think ill get it powder coated soon.

I listed the serial number under the registry.

Fat Jeff

Cool! I live in a neighborhood where there was a very strong FAT dealer once. Every once in a while you see one creeping around. I picked up a similiar Wicked frame a few weeks ago. It's slowly coming along. Post up some picks when you get it togehter!

aron

Hey steel tubes I see you got the wicked. You mind if I ask if you paid more than asking? Just seemed wierd that I talked to the guy who and offered double the asking for just the bars and seat to which we had made a deal. I'm just wondering how you ended up w it. I'm sure he must have said someone wanted to pay x amount more than asking for just a couple parts when you talked to him. Simple logic says I'm telling a true story about being 1st respondant. I'm just wondering if you are one of them guys who says forget the guy you made a deal with in order to get it.

zonq

1st respondant. I'm just wondering if you are one of them guys who says forget the guy you made a deal with in order to get it.

I haven't found craigslist sellers to care much about who's first in line. They seem to care more about money. If I get the jump on some hot deal, but they don't take the ad down quick and get a flurry of interest in it, they'll sometimes tell me they're going to hold out for better offers. Sometimes they don't even bother with that and I just find out after 2 weeks of bugging them for the total w/shipping that they sold it to the best offer they got on day 1, or the 1st offer that meant they didn't have to ship it, and that was it, usually with short "money talks" for an explanation.

Never know what you're going to get on craigslist.

aron

I haven't found craigslist sellers to care much about who's first in line. They seem to care more about money. If I get the jump on some hot deal, but they don't take the ad down quick and get a flurry of interest in it, they'll sometimes tell me they're going to hold out for better offers. Sometimes they don't even bother with that and I just find out after 2 weeks of bugging them for the total w/shipping that they sold it to the best offer they got on day 1, or the 1st offer that meant they didn't have to ship it, and that was it, usually with short "money talks" for an explanation.

Never know what you're going to get on craigslist.
That's true zonk. You never know. It just gets me sometimes. Like this. 1st to talk to guy (so he says) and tell him it's likely a fat and that 15 bucks is more than fair and that instead of 15 I'd like to pay 30 plus shipping for the bars and seat. I then offer to help him with the frames worth value to which he says it's a deal. So when this guy calls to say he will pay the 15 bucks the guy has to tell him someone is buying the bars and seat for 30. It only makes sense and this guy being too greedy (in my opinion) to buy just the frame, he had to have said ill offer x amount but had to have said forget the other guy cause this includes the parts he wants. It just bugs me cause I don't do that. Some people do and I'm not better than them I'm just saying I dont. To me is bogus ...but enough about me being a baby! Lol Just wanted to have this guy explain if I'm wrong somehow and it turned into a rant. You know?