• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Steve Potts Steelhead / Bontrager OR

mauricer

This has not been an easy decision, but i will decrease my collection down to one Retro MTB, which will be my WTB Phoenix SE. Therefore all others can go (or have already gone). Here are the two remainders i am now offering:

1) 1994 Steve Potts Steelhead
> 2nd owner
> OG paint
> 1 of 10-12 ones built from Steve Potts for a group of riders in Marin County back in 1994
> Bike has mainly few storage and riding marks, other than that in stunning condition
> Complaints? The stem is a bit lighter green than the frame and fork, but there hasn't been an explanation for it yet
> Parts: WTB all over it, Rollercams front and rear, Type II fork, WTB CK Headset, Potts Titan-Bars, Pedals XC Pro, Tires WTB, Potts Quick Releases,
> When i got it, it had somewhat of a weird parts mix which i cleaned up as followed: XTR900 STI + rear mech, Specialized Flag crankset, new WTB wheelset w/ PowerBeams-rims and WTB Paradigm (RW) and Classic (FW) hubs, NOS Suntour XC seat post, additional WTB Brakebooster (FW, not shown here, yes you get two brake boosters), WTB saddle Magura grips (CC modified ones). Grips / Saddle, grips and additional booster are currently on the way here and will be added to the package!

> Measurements

TT: ca. 60cm (c-c)
ST: ca. 53cm (c-t)

Re the sizing: I am 6'1 with a 34" inseam and the bike fits like a glove.

NOTE: Before you ask, this bike will not be sold in parts, i will rather take it into my grave than dismantling it!

Price: 4500$ /4000Euro + shipping (shipping within Germany included)

1989801-yaw1jdfi6ue2-img_2260-large-jpg.528477

2) 1991 Bontrager OR
> OG paint
> 2nd owner, more of the rare early frame with lots of nice features
> frame (incl. seat clamp) + Bontrager Comp fork (in super condition) + Chris King No Logo headset
> Measurements

TT: ca. 57,5cm (c-c)
ST: ca. 52,5cm (c-t)

> buyer has first right on further parts that were supposed to go on the project such as: Salsa Roller stem, True Temper bar, IRD Retro Post (NOS), XT Rear and front mech, XT-730 crankset w/ black chainrings, Ritchey Vantage Wheelset w/ Megabite Skinwalls (as shown on the pic), silver XT 732 brakes. I am happy to negotiate a fair package deal for everything!

Price: 850 Euro (960$) + european shipping (shipping within Germany included)

5d4b8afa3dd074c911a617fb8a2df328-jpg.528474