• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy Team Fat for Sale

ickman99

Yo Eddy Team Fat for Sale Price lowered 8/13/12

I have a 1992 Team Yo Eddy Fat Chance for Sale. Serial number 675Y2M. It is a medium frame teal blue. It has full XTR components with a Marzocchi Atom Bomb front fork. The bike also comes with a Cris King headset, Kore stem and Syncros seat post. I believe this was made in Mass. before the company was sold.

I am the original owner of the bike, I bought the frame and built the bike with the best components. Everything XTR including hubs. The frame is in great shape except for some scratches on the paint. I used to ride this all the time back in the day but it has just sat in my garage for many many years.

The bike is in great shape but it will need new tires as they are messed up from sitting for so long.

I would like to sell this for $1350 or OBO. New Price of $1100.00 I have more pictures available I can e mail them to someone if they want more.

Thanks for Looking

Bike is SOLD!

Attachments

• IMG_8650.JPG
    IMG_8650.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_8653.JPG
    IMG_8653.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_8657.JPG
    IMG_8657.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_8651.JPG
    IMG_8651.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

ickman99

Does anyone have input or thoughts on this bike for sale? I would really like to sell it to make some room in the garage.

Any input advice is appreciated.

tvcreative

It's a very clean, very nice bike, priced on the high side with the fork set up as is....

If another collector were to purchase, they might be inclined to take off the newer XTR parts (rear der and v brakes) and put just Shimano M900 stuff on it.

If you had a rigid YO fork, your price would be more in the ball park...it does look tasty as is.

but thats just my opinion...

good luck, its a cool color, I am sure someone will pony up for this nice steed.

Last edited:

Syborg

Hi ickman99,

a metallic teal colored Yo Eddy I'm still missing in my collection and, of course, also a Yo in aquamarine fade.
The Yo is unfortunately too small for me, I need a ML or L, but I wish you every success in the sale.

Greetings Helmut

ickman99

Thanks for the responses guys. I posted on here cause I know everyone here appreciates the FATS. I remember when I bought it I was so excited cause nobody had one. Very unique and cool.

Hate to sell it but it is time to move on. Just bought a new full suspension bike and need the room.

Thanks

colker

Not getting any action on this thing how about a new lower price $1100.00

IMHO> part it out. Frame, fork and components reflect a personal choice and a great one but it's not a period correct build. Was it a m900 xtr build w/ a mag 21, i wouldn't say anything like it.
A 1 in steerer bomber will sell fast. The Yo frame is looking really good.
You may fetch more or sell faster.

again, it's only a personal opinion.

Retro Dude

+1 to the parting out.

I had to do that with a '91 Litespeed/XC Pro/Ritchey fork setup. Got a little under what I was asking for the whole bike but it went quick.

Just a few more items to sell & I'll have the $ to get my Ti Fat on it's way to me!

ickman99

I would rather not part this thing out, would like to sell it as is. I would be interested in a trade for a nice womens mountain bike as well.

Lets get this thing sold!!