• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Team Fat Chance YO EDDY decals are HERE!

WD Pro

I went with Velocals :

WD Pro said:
Well in my hunt for decals I came across VeloCals, they interested me as they offer a very thin option – hopefully my best chance I have to get them to disappear under the lacquer … 8)

I had a look on their site and ordered some colour swatches to find my perfect combination, it turned out to be different than I was expecting so it was defo a worthwhile exercise ;-)

My camera defo doesn't do purple / pinks / blues very well though, they look a lot different in real life / with the naked eye … :-?

I settled on 'Plum' for my main colour as it is very, very close to the king purple I am trying to match and it is the most similar to other purple / violet anodising from other manufacturers that I had samples of :

I was tempted with grey outlines to match the Ti forks / bars / post but decided on black anyway :lol:

Once that was decided I contacted VeloCals as I couldn't configure the exact colour options I wanted from their website. Christine was 'very' helpful and reconfigured part of the website to give me more options (check out sku 135 8)), but that didn’t stop me asking more questions … :oops: :lol:

Christine said it wasn't a problem and said to itemise my requirement in an email and she would ensure it got sorted 8)

Order placed and info sent :

If delivery is as good as the samples I ordered, I should have them in less than two weeks 8)

WD :D

Velocals will mix and match to suit your selection of colours :

They have nice sharp ink edges :

And they will do custom work :

WD :)

WD :D

zonq

Thank you for sharing your efforts to work out these decals. I couldn't figure out which blues & purples were correct to match the original Titanium set either due to the tonal distortions in comparing photographs of samples with photographs of originals all shot in any number of lighting conditions and with any number of cameras. The colors were all over the place.

I temporarily got a white set and put figuring it out off until next year.

TZDC

Still a Chance for Yo Eddy Decals??

Ok guys and gals,

I've got the totals now...will post a price per set soon.

cheers,

Rody

I just joined this forum, and am restoring my Leslie's Purple Yo Eddy. I would be looking for 2 sets of the white and pink decal sets.

Puddy136

decals

If Rody doesn't have any i Know Toby at Hot Tubes can reproduce from originals. They did a Aqua fade paint restore for my and ordered repo decals