• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

10th on fleabay- medium

fat-tony

Staff member
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiefBroom

lets throw some frckin EUROS around here or a FEW quids at this one.....where's britian?

I'm curious why this listing didn't catch any bids. Price too high? Issues with the bike? I'm original owner of a '94 Yo! Eddy, but had never seen or heard of this model before. I don't have any idea what market value of mine might be, but even if it were 50 cents, $1,495 wouldn't touch it.

fat-tony

Staff member
I'm curious why this listing didn't catch any bids. Price too high? Issues with the bike? I'm original owner of a '94 Yo! Eddy, but had never seen or heard of this model before. I don't have any idea what market value of mine might be, but even if it were 50 cents, $1,495 wouldn't touch it.

That 10th issue is special. I believe they only made like 200? Is that correct? First issue of the Big One Inch Fork also.

colker

That 10th issue is special. I believe they only made like 200? Is that correct? First issue of the Big One Inch Fork also.

i've been looking at that one.. i jtry not to out auctions. reserve is too high. frame is right! build is mediocre ..

kokies

You all missed the mint 10th, L or ML that went through ebay.de, I believe it sold for about 1500 eur. It was either almost new or very good resto, but it looked nice, I had to hold myself back.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiefBroom

i've been looking at that one.. i jtry not to out auctions. reserve is too high. frame is right! build is mediocre ..

Thanks for the reply. Not sure I follow frame is right but build is mediocre. How so?

How does the 10ths tubing compare to a Yo!'s?

colker

Thanks for the reply. Not sure I follow frame is right but build is mediocre. How so?

How does the 10ths tubing compare to a Yo!'s?

the frame deserves a more unique build than new deore xt and a kalloy uno seatpost. $1500 for a dinged frame is a bit on the high side. those w/ that cash don't mind paying more but want a pristine bike. maybe there is more to it but that's what i know..

ChiefBroom

the frame deserves a more unique build than new deore xt and a kalloy uno seatpost. $1500 for a dinged frame is a bit on the high side. those w/ that cash don't mind paying more but want a pristine bike. maybe there is more to it but that's what i know..

Thanks. I thought maybe you meant something about the frame itself. Even though it's very small, I hang up on the dent a little myself.

lucifer

He was asking NOS prices for a dented used frame. The build was no added value.

A tenth is no different tubing wise than the yos that came after them. Once they figured out the tenth was strong enough they passed it's tubing on to all forthcoming yo eddys.

ChiefBroom

He was asking NOS prices for a dented used frame. The build was no added value.

A tenth is no different tubing wise than the yos that came after them. Once they figured out the tenth was strong enough they passed it's tubing on to all forthcoming yo eddys.

Thanks much for the reply. I never knew much about the technology and forgot most of what I tried to learn around the time I bought my Yo in '94. Once it was built, I just rode it and loved it and quit thinking about the stuff that was on/in it. So I'm fairly ignorant. But I picked up somewhere that the 10th was made of TT OX 3 tubing whereas Yo Eddy!s used 4130 (OX2?) -- except I read somewhere else that what distinguishes OX3 is heat treating, and I thought the tubes in Yo Eddy!s were heat treated also. I was mostly just curious.

In any case, I decided if I'm going to buy another Fat, I'll probably hold out for a Ti, which I was Jonesing for 10 years ago.

Last edited: