• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1992 Yo Eddy complete w/ Yo fork

tvcreative

Most people, are honest, I have found. But a con man on Ebay is no different than a con man anywhere else...

Before FLEA Bay, where would you go for parts and the like? The kid down the street? A Swap-a-rama? The police stolen bike auction?

There really are not a lot of options for finding vintage parts, most LBS's do not have old stuff hanging around, and those that do are a bigger rip price-wise than FLEA Bay.

Frankly, I have been more nervous buying things on from the want ads in user forums than FLEA Bay...(look at the junk on MOMBAT)

At least FLEA Bay has a couple of layers of buyer protection....

I say if it seems to good to be true, it probably is...as far as on listings on EBAY

I also am not afraid to ask for more pix.... especially if it is a bigger ticket item.

sorry to those who have been burned by unscrupulous sellers...

usually KARMA runs over a bad sellers DOGMA.

jbrannsten

Staff member
Had to go Ebay for this one. For GP info to the Fat Cog community, shipping the bike to Norway was a bit over $400 (insured and tracked with FedEx).

Wow, that's expensive. I've had complete bikes without the wheels shipped to Norway from the US for about $90 USD. It has been shipped with USPS, but the seller is still able to track the shipment all the way to my front door. When the parcel arrives in Norway, the Norwegian postal service updates their own and USPS' system with all the info...