• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Ti Fat Large on ebay

southherogrease

I hope this doesn't violate the code of ethics here, but I just posted my 94 Ti Fat frame on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Titanium-Fat-Ch...ikes?hash=item1e58649cfa&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Included are the original Big One Inch fork complete with "I can't believe I'm not dead" cracks, a never ridden Groovy Ho Down fork and some miscellaneous giblets.

Tons of pics available at http://www.csdvt.org/chs/aboutchs_pages/warren/images/titanium_fat_chance.htm

I'm happy to answer questions from prospective bidders. Please email: elsajenny@yahoo.com

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AB

No worries - seems like a nice frame and most here know Rodys' work. That fork is pretty gnarly. Hope it goes to a good home.

smittylube

fyi I know some will be bothered by the dent on the top tube...

Can those be repaired at all? must have to remove the tube first

Very good close ups - not trying to hide anything for sure.

steve

Last edited:

lanpope

Yep - I'd like to hear from other users about the dent too.

Wondering how big of a deal it really is. Something that can eventually lead to a crack or is it good for another 10 yrs?

My "main" ride is a YBB and it seems like it would take quite a bit of force to ding it like that.

Sweet frame for sure!

LP

bonsaii

I would'nt bother too much about that dent. It's a local discontinuity on the toptube and I don't think it's weakening the overall integrity of the frame.

Last edited:

02mick

To those how might be intrested,
the above frame is for sale again, the dent is a crack, a small one but a crack none the less.
the frame was sold to me a structural sound. i have riddin it a few times and marked the crack, it doesnt seem to get any bigger.

i have various reasons to sell the frame/module and one indeed is the crack but also the fact that the last time i rode a fat chance was ten years ago back then i was fitter and more flexible !
i will post e new thread in the for sale section.
thanks mick