Wanted List for Teal 92 Team Yo

pkvandeusen

Hi all, Im having some difficulties getting some specific parts for this build can anybody help me find or dissuade me from looking desperately for these parts.

Answer A-Tac 1" ano-purple quill stem (I have a black one but would like ano purple any other suggestions other than a-tac?)

Paul crosslite brakeset ano-purple (suggestions otherwise besides shimano or dia-comp cantis, as I have purple kooka racha canti levers that are sweet!!)

Mavic 117 ceramic rims (or a any suggestions on purple ano rims to match up nicely with Phil wood purple hubs, Ive seen ambrosio purple rims before but very hard to find).

Also a clean answer ano-purple hyperlite bar, I have one currently but has some fading to it would ultimately like something fresh but if not so be it.

Thanks for any leads or advice.

lilredvette2

I have two more boxes of bike parts to look in. I know its in there, be patient with me. Sorry its taking so long.

lilredvette2

Here is the pics of the purple stuff I have. The stem and bar ends look real nice, a couple wrinkles in the sticker but no scuffs or rubs. The bottle cages have some wear.

Attachments

• MISC 001.jpg
    MISC 001.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 17
  • MISC 002.jpg
    MISC 002.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 12
  • MISC 003.jpg
    MISC 003.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 13

lilredvette2

Rmp, Pkvandeusen has dibs on it, but I haven't heard from them. They were on here after the pics were posted. Since they are a forum member I'll give them to the end of the week, then I'll assume they aren't interested. After that it's yours if you want it.