FAT sticker fetish

Yo Eddy!

Would be great to have reproductions of this one:

FAT explosion sticker

Currently I am working on a FAT logo I got from MikeyNYC (thanks mate!):

FATlogo.jpg

It is a stylish, sophisticated image and thus excellent for the back of my SAAB. Probably I have to make more than I really need, so in case anyone has a shortage in FAT stickers like this do not hesitate to let me know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doug Carter

Staff member
If it is vinyl you are after, drop me a note... Corsa Graphics can make anything you like. :D I have already done the Yo Eddy decals in a perfect reproduction, and just about any color.

;)

Yo Eddy!

Hi Doug,

I am sorry, but what is vinyl? Is that the kind you need for on frames or is that for general use like conventional stickers?

I visited local copy shop and they told me they were able to reproduct the decall posted above. It should cost me only 1.95 euros per A4, but (!) those will last for about a year on my car. I have to go another way now, I will go after it upcoming week.

Think it is a good thing to reproduct FAT stickers. Stickers are a disposible product and I don't want to mess up a single, rare, expensive FAT original.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Yo Eddy! said:
I am sorry, but what is vinyl? Is that the kind you need for on frames or is that for general use like conventional stickers?

Like the original peel, stick and rub-down decals. They're the ones cut out like a stencil.

Think it is a good thing to reproduct FAT stickers. Stickers are a disposible product and I don't want to mess up a single, rare, expensive FAT original.

Rare and expensive, but completely not usable. I have murdered a few to make my replicas, and there is no way that a 15 year old vinyl decal will work on anything. They barely peel apart when you try to use them. The vinyl I use is 6-8 year outdoor vinyl and with the exception of the fluorescents, will last for a VERY long time.

I do have stem and seatpost Synchros decals in black and white, and can do silver if needed. I also have a pretty good supply of Ringle stem decals in stock now, too. More FAT stuff coming soon.

d