Discussion and Q&A with Chris

Stingercut

Filled in a few blanks for me. :beer::beer:

As an aside, I was watching a modern DH comp in Scotland. The air ambulance was needed for two protagonists. One ruptured his liver and nearly died, the other a broken leg. The medics said 10% of racers needed medical support. I just thought back to my day and thankfully we didn't have the bike capability or crazy set ups that facilitated such serious injury. :rolleyes:

Just saying.

Zamfir

That was great and informative.

Chris seems like a really nice and positive person.

Thanks for posting link.

fat-tony

Staff member
Chris did not create this site. Doug Carter did. Chris created the original name for the Fat Chance owners group, Fatcogs ( FAT-Chance-Owners-Group).

Last edited:

I-ROBOT

Fat COGS was actually the idea of Rob Mossman who worked in sales and is now one of the big-wigs at Pearl Izumi if I remember correctly. I'm sure he brain-stormed with Chris about it, but Rob did all the leg work to get the owner's group off the ground.

Nice video, just watched the first half on my lunch break
Scott

fat-tony

Staff member
Fat COGS was actually the idea of Rob Mossman who worked in sales and is now one of the big-wigs at Pearl Izumi if I remember correctly. I'm sure he brain-stormed with Chris about it, but Rob did all the leg work to get the owner's group off the ground.

Nice video, just watched the first half on my lunch break
Scott

Thanks, Scott!