Saratoga Yo

bratfass

This was a blizzard postage over the pond - january 6th posted - today picked up from custom :confused:

YOL429 (can anyone tell me, how to dechiffre the serial number?)

Custom color

YoEddy-1.jpg

Foto3_1326383177.jpg

Inspected all tubes and found it solid and with no rust

Now I have to overthink, if to strip and paintjob (its a very nice dark purple glimmerick color atm, but its powdercoated and on some places like the droputs and the bb area the coats is broken away) - but otherway the frame is in very nice condition - no cracks or dents (it was packed and wrapped in many parts of foam/cardpaper and dropout saver and double wrapped in bubble-foil - needed half an hour to get it out ;))

chainline

This was a blizzard postage over the pond - january 6th posted - today picked up from custom :confused:

YOL429 (can anyone tell me, how to dechiffre the serial number?)

Custom color

YoEddy-1.jpg

Foto3_1326383177.jpg

Inspected all tubes and found it solid and with no rust

Now I have to overthink, if to strip and paintjob (its a very nice dark purple glimmerick color atm, but its powdercoated and on some places like the droputs and the bb area the coats is broken away) - but otherway the frame is in very nice condition - no cracks or dents (it was packed and wrapped in many parts of foam/cardpaper and dropout saver and double wrapped in bubble-foil - needed half an hour to get it out ;))
This is would be YO, L for large.#429. the best ford motor made....

bratfass

Great color---I'd certainly keep it as is.

My words - if only the missing powder on the few places would not be - I will make a few shots to see what I mean (tomorrow)

But on the other hand its enough to have ONE perfect Fat - my BuckShaver has the original paintjob in team-lavender and was NOS before I built it up with mpstly NOS parts. So I should built up an Eddy with some blessures and chips and used parts with patina and ride it like the devil ;)

Saratoga means, that its the later factory-build in Saratoga, suspension corrected and wont have the "dont treat on me" decal - instead it has the Saratoga decal