WTD- Monster

Dr S

WTD- S/M or Medium Monster Fat frame only. Pref pink or lime green but anything considered. Might consider a full bike if price is right. Excellent condition only- no dings or rusty frames please.

Thanks
Si

colker

WTD- S/M or Medium Monster Fat frame only. Pref pink or lime green but anything considered. Might consider a full bike if price is right. Excellent condition only- no dings or rusty frames please.

Thanks
Si

as far as i remember, monsters come in small or medium and large.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
There is nice one on German eBay. A bit pricier, but it has some cool parts included, and appears pretty pristine. Maybe one of the Retrobikers could help on shipping it over to the UK.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

colker

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I don't think I've ever seen the similar CR model. You don't think that one is Ringle?

In any case, it is a really sweet stem. And the Monster isn't bad either.

IF52

Last edited:

colker