• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1993 Fat Titanium and NEW One BIG inch Fork

yoeddy33

Hi,

if you are interest please look here....

Fork: Ebay 180157940916

Ti Frame: 180157934660

Thanks for loocking ;)!

Tom

masiman

Hi,

if you are interest please look here....

Fork: Ebay 180157940916

Ti Frame: 180157934660

Thanks for loocking ;)!

Tom

Was sagst du? :)

That is about all the German I know. I wish I could read your write up.

I do like "Chainsuckblech ", lol.

Thats alot of moolah for the bike.

colker

Was sagst du? :)

That is about all the German I know. I wish I could read your write up.

I do like "Chainsuckblech ", lol.

Thats alot of moolah for the bike.

oh yeah... out of my freakin league. i bet it will have buyers...

jh4rt

I just lost the other one on eBay.

M/L Ti, frame only..but buy-it-now got Thompson post and Fat Chance Team saddle.... I waited to long to bid/ buy-it-now and someone else got it for $1800.

I snozed and losted !!! (or however you might say that in past tense). :-(

JH4RT, sorry about that. got a 95 Ti Fat that was the first one to come out of the NY line, frame number reads TF SM 001, cool huh, so I figured it might be cool to have one of the last one's out of the door. kinda timeline deal. should look tasty with a blue and red pair of Ti Fat's hanging together in the garage, cheers alan.

jh4rt

JH4RT, sorry about that. got a 95 Ti Fat that was the first one to come out of the NY line, frame number reads TF SM 001, cool huh, so I figured it might be cool to have one of the last one's out of the door. kinda timeline deal. should look tasty with a blue and red pair of Ti Fat's hanging together in the garage, cheers alan.

Don't sweat it! I was locked up in a battle with PayPal and couldn't bid. I sold my Slim locally but got payment via PayPal... They locked the funds up for some reason, treated me like a criminal... (venting ---------sorry for the outburst). I refunded my buddy the money... and have vowed to never use PayPal again. Maybe that is crazy... but I haven't ever received such poor service.

Back to the FAT Ti. Congratulations on your score. The post and saddle too! It will look awesome. I was going to build it into a SWEET SS !

Jim.

yoeddy33

@h4rt

Hi,

sorry, but the 93er Modell, is the most wanted, you now the different to the saratoga made:)!;)

Cheers Tom