Trade My 19" Wicked for Your 18"?

greg

this is my first post here, although i have been a member for a while and have had 2 Fats over the years.

I currently have a 1990 or 1991, I forget which year, Wicked that is a 19" with canti bosses (not U-brake) and threaded bb. It was repainted by Vicious Cycles a few years back, and I'd say the paint is in excellent condition. Anyhow, I'm hoping there's someone out there who would like to trade their 18" Wicked for mine. It's always been a little too big for me, and the 17" I had was a little short in the top tube.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to ask questions by PM or email.

Greg

rick

wicked

a 90 or 91 Wicked with threaded BB would be unusual, to my knowledge this did not happen until the Wicked Lite was introduced in 93 or 94. Does you bike have cable routing on the top tube or under the bottom bracket? Serial number?

rick

greg

It has under the BB routing. I'm pretty sure it's a 91 based on the serial. I'll look it up tonight.

a 90 or 91 Wicked with threaded BB would be unusual, to my knowledge this did not happen until the Wicked Lite was introduced in 93 or 94. Does you bike have cable routing on the top tube or under the bottom bracket? Serial number?

rick

greg

The serial is 551W19. Doesn't that mean 1991 Wicked, 19" size?

rick

rick

yep, that would be my guess. Perhaps another custom ordered bike or one that went back to FCC and was modified at that time? any thoughts on this one Scott?