Chris Chance Road

bitflogger

My version made in MA and in super shape. I'm thinking of selling but not yet sure.

BkWwDhI.jpg

Thx!
I like it now with the more modern components. They make it feel close to actual road bikes (brakes, gears and cockpit). Compared to actual frames it's not that stable on fast + winding descents. But you need to know that I'm living at the foothills of the Alps and like to ride really fast. On the other hand it's lovely when it has to do just a normal ride - very comfortable, forgiving and lively feel

Stingercut

Great ride review. Never had the chance to ride one of these sadly but my road bike days are long gone. Too many crazy drivers on UK roads mean I just stick to the countryside now.

colker

Thx!
I like it now with the more modern components. They make it feel close to actual road bikes (brakes, gears and cockpit). Compared to actual frames it's not that stable on fast + winding descents. But you need to know that I'm living at the foothills of the Alps and like to ride really fast. On the other hand it's lovely when it has to do just a normal ride - very comfortable, forgiving and lively feel
A longer and lower stem would make it more stable.