Escape Pods II

bushpig

I am looking for a pair or two of either Grafton Escape pods or the Moonhead version. Please PM me if you have a pair on offer.

bushpig said:
I am looking for a pair or two of either Grafton Escape pods or the Moonhead version. Please PM me if you have a pair on offer.

Hey BP. I did find one remaining set of escape pods. They're black, but they're 15/16" clamp dia. You'd have to shim em... it's all I've got.

Hey, & sorry for going off half-cocked about the freeride stuff. Coming face to face with that was a lot like planets colliding. Kinda freaked us all out, as trail nuts, seeing all that in one hour. That turned into a firey thread... I think they even shut it down cause it got so out of control. We've actually had some conversations with filmmakers & whatnot & got the full scoop. Unfortunately, the thread was closed to post a follow up. I think it pretty effectively killed my mtbr involvement in one swift blow.

bushpig

Yeah, pick Scary as he seems much keener than I am. After Scary is picked perhaps someone will pick me.