• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

58cm Chris Chance road bike w/ 9 Speed Dura Ace

Pictures coming - or maybe a link to pics. I was unable to upload due to small allowable file size. I am posting this now even though I'm not organized with any decent pictures to motivate myself to get the pictures up soon. $1,200 for complete bike.

I am the original owner and got the frameset in 2001 from the Stowe, Vermont barn. The frameset and its parts (except where noted otherwise) have approximately 12,000 miles on them. Cable rub spots here and there, relatively few scratches on the Deep Cherry Love-painted frame. Not rain ridden. Frame saver squirted inside seat tube when new. Pending pictures will help clarify condition of frame and parts which I would describe as excellent for a 16 year old bike. I weigh about 160 lbs.

Original parts (which also have 12,000 miles on them) include:
• 9 Speed Dura Ace STI levers, crankset (177.5mm - can't get that with Ultegra!), f & R derailleurs, and hubs
• 9 sp Ultegra Octalink bottom bracket and Ultegra brakes of the 8 speed era
• 32 spoke wheels, dbl butted with open pro rims, brass nips – I need to check for trueness and roundness, but I don’t notice problems with either when I ride the bike.
• Tompson elite seat post with bend (setback) scratched
• ITM Super Italia Pro 260 handle bars - measures approx. 43cm outside-outside?! hmmm...
• Salsa 120mm X 0 degree stem (circa 2008) & Syncros 130 X -17 degree aluminum stem 2001 stem (2 stems)

Parts replaced over the years:
• Race Face chain rings 53, 39 (approx.. 500 miles on current rings)
• 105 9-speed cassette (12-25) new
• Chains (probably went through 4 – 6 through the years)
• Brake pads (2/3 gone in front, 2/3 still there in back)
• Bontrager seat
• Tires are worn - useless
recent purple bar tape

No longer available

Apologies but after riding the bike the last couple weeks and now with new compact cranks and stem position I re-love this bike and plan to keep it. -Max