Yo Wifie

bushpig

Out of the blue, my wife expressed an interest in the bikes that are overcrowding our New York apartment. I put this bike together for her so that hopefully we can enjoy some rides. The build was influenced by what I had on hand, my wife's requirements for a comfort bike and my requirements for at least borderline bike snob approval ;).

This is 230Y1S. The red marks are primer. I need to get some paints together to make up some Grellow touch up. XT 730 drive train but with 739 pods. XT 732 brake levers with XTR M900 cantis with 3DV WTB pads and Tioga 3DV/Ti and SRP Ti bolts. Early-ish RaceFace 3DV cranks with XTR M900 rings. XT bear trap pedals. Syncros posts. The less said about the bar/stem and seat the better. The wheels are XTR M910 hubs with Mavic M231 rims.

yo-wifie.jpg

lucifer

For a minute there I thought you had made pink race face cranks.... which would have ruled. I really must learn to anodize things... I know how to do it on ti but aluminum is a whole diferrent thing.

settemarche

i like the set up. looks period. nothing will be said about the bar and stem. my wife's Buckshaver is lacking periodness in that department - thou shall not throw stones.