new Fat Chance jerseys

laffeaux

I ordered one one of the new "reverse" Yo Eddy jerseys from the new Fat Chance. I ordered an "XL" and it's a little large for me. Any of you happen to have a "L" and find it a bit tight? Want to trade? :)

Mine has been tried on, but not worn or washed. Still has the tags on it.

mtbspirk

Interesting. I got a kickstarter jersey in Medium, it's the tightest medium jersey I've ever tried. All of my other M's fit just fine, this one I can barely zip. I sent Fat Chance an email about it, they were very friendly and offered to switch it out for another size. (It still has the tags on.) Sadly, I've been too lazy to make it to the post office to send mine back yet.

Just contact them, I'm sure they can help.

rick

jersey

EL,

I only wish that I could fit in a size large jersey ( I bought a XXL, have not yet tried it on yet)

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
How oversized is it? We're about the same height but I feel like a had a couple lbs on you. If no one snaps it up, bring it to Keyesville!

laffeaux

How oversized is it? We're about the same height but I feel like a had a couple lbs on you. If no one snaps it up, bring it to Keyesville!

It's not crazy big, but definitely on the large side. I can wear it, but would prefer the next size down. I'm right at 170 pounds these days (6' 1/2"). Sometimes the XL jerseys fit and sometimes I need to go with L. I should have gone large with this one.

rick

Jersy\ey

I find that the sizing is much smaller than what I am accustomed to wearing. I bought an XXL, which would usually be baggy, but it is so small that I cannot wear it.
Eric, we are about the same height but I weigh about 30 lbs more than you do.

laffeaux

I find that the sizing is much smaller than what I am accustomed to wearing. I bought an XXL, which would usually be baggy, but it is so small that I cannot wear it.
Eric, we are about the same height but I weigh about 30 lbs more than you do.

Rick, is yours from "Sommervile Sports" brand? That's the brand on the "reverse team" jersey.

Stingercut

Bottom line, the new gear is waaaay undersized. Looks like it was sized by an anorexic Swede. Let's hope the next batch is right. :beer::beer: