1994 Buck Shaver

Tom79

So I'm new on here but am fairly active on Retrobike.co.uk where I posted pics to my Buck Shaver. Frame number 61B4M, belonged to a couple of retrobikers before me and I gave it the treatment. Would be interested to see what you guys think, it's my first Fat after lusting over the Ti when I was a teenager....I will own one one day, but until then, this is my first build.

I will post some pics directly onto here along with a spec sheet later on today, but for now the link to some pics is here.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=242839

Also I have added a Ringle Zooka recently but other that that the Buck is still as is!

Zamfir

Great job, wonderful color. Super classy.

The only thing I would personally change would be the Pace forks, the reversed brake arch always looks backward to my American eye. I'm just so used to seeing them on the front.

Very nice. Hope you ride it often.

Tom79

Great job, wonderful color. Super classy.

The only thing I would personally change would be the Pace forks, the reversed brake arch always looks backward to my American eye. I'm just so used to seeing them on the front.

Very nice. Hope you ride it often.

Interesting you say that as I am thinking of swapping them out for Manitou 2s. I have an Orange P7 that the Pace would go nicely on.

Thanks for the comments! I do indeed ride it, I have a cosy 26 mile XC route lined up for this weekend in fact....