Baby Buck Resto/Mod - Suggestions Please

settemarche

so i have this XS Buck Shaver. i bought it with the intention of giving it my my baby girl here. my thoughts are to have disc tabs added to the rear and go team violet... 45 Ronin suggested i put it out for the group. how about some ideas??? drivetrain too. how do you see this being built for a kids first mountain bike???

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

45Ronin

Pelo

There is something really cool about your girl's hair color. Could that be inspiration for frame paint?

settemarche

must be spoiled indeed. she seems super happy with the frame. i took it back to the garage and today she is being a little pill!

Doug Carter

Staff member
Something I have always wanted to see was a Team Violet to a dark pearl metallic purple fade. I like the idea of a Zig Zag style paint scheme with Team violet in the back 2/3rds and a chrome Corvette yellow up front (with fork), and yellow/black decals. Would look sick!

In a couple of years, I'm going to be looking for an XS frame, myself, so I'm interested in seeing where this goes. I might try to repaint the new Strider in Team Violet. :D

settemarche

now that does sound interesting. i appreciate the thoughts. chameleon fade as always been one of my favorites. but a team violet fade could look dope too.

Colker chimed in with a Grello suggestion. i like that as well.

keep them coming.