• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Any interest in this?

Buck41

Just trying to see if there is any interest in this bike. I bought it a while back and love it, but realistically it's not what I need. I found myself really needing some cash, so i figured I'd offer it to someone that you enjoy it. It measures 16" from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube. I'm definitely not an expert on the brand so pm me for details that I'm missing in the listing. Xt components pretty much all around. SmokeII and Dart II tires. Will come with Titec flat bars and not the ones pictured. Thinking $700 Shipped or $600 picked up. If you don't like the prices I'm very flexible.

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

Buck41

Only 1 person slightly interested? I'm definitely flexible on the price. Really need the money more than I need a fourth bike right now. Offers?

chainline

Gregnh has some interest but has no internet where he is at I'm going to see him this afternoon.

Last edited:

Buck41

here we go again.

Baby on the way and gotta make room. This bike has to go now. How does $500 shipped anywhere inside the continental U.S. sound?

Buck41

if you are offering just the frame, still needs a list price.

The whole bike was for sale. I have the price listed at $500 shipped. Seemed there was little to no interest. Thought maybe someone would be interested in the frame only. Don't know what was wrong with that. Anyhow, I think I'm gonna use some of the components on another build and either keep the frame for a later project or just throw it on ebay. Hoped it would go to a good home through here, but after multiple failed attempts, I'll have to try other avenues.