• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Random tandem for sale

Spikes

Here is something I am willing got let go if the price is right. A dark red (cherry?) metallic Random Tandem with full Campagnolo groupset and period correct parts like Cook Bros (new tandem crankset), Salsa, IRD, Answer, Phil, Specialized etc. All built up as it should be and ridden only once. Seat have been swapped by NOS Selle Italia Turbos (his & hers). Frame is in new condition and the parts are all new. Sort of a tandem time capsule.

Shipping is extremely difficult and expensive, but not impossible. Can be collected in The Netherlands for €4000 OBO. Letting go to make some room unfortunately....

Attachments

• 5919038664_4eca534e3b_b.jpg
    5919038664_4eca534e3b_b.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 468
Stunning, confounding, beautiful, weird.....

I love looking at bikes like this one, but I can't figure for the life of me how anybody has a great bike that isn't at least a little broken in.:confused:

My first new bike in 16 years arrives later this week. I'm going to take good care of it (my parents bought me an antique cello when I was 13 and it's still in great condition decades later) but break-in, minor scratching, tire wear, cable rub, chain stretch on the new bike begins the moment it gets built. The tires are round so it can roll. Let it roll, let it roll!!

Stingercut

Best speccd tandem ever. I want the forks ! New direct train service operating to Amsterdam soon, so it should be easier to get it back to the UK.

Spikes

Need the room lads! The first to offer me €2500 or better is the owner of some serious Fat Chance history!