Baby Fat

Baby Fat Chance

Hey everyone, new to the site and thought you Fat Chance enthusiasts would be interested in a one of a kind original Fat Chance built in 1988 by an original Fat City Cycles employee (Lamont Smith) for his son, Me. Hope the picture works.

Thanks everyone
Ian Smith, Melrose Massachusettes

edit: i have posted a few other pictures of the bike in my profile

Attachments

• Baby Fat Chance.jpg
    Baby Fat Chance.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

bonsaii

Cute!

Very cute childrens two wheeler! Does it have the FAT decals?

Could you post some more photos?

-bns

DC

That is the coolest kid's bike ever!!! It is great that you have hung on to it over the years. Hopefully you still get to ride hand built steel as nice as your childhood bike!

Baby Fat Chance

Thanks for sharing your photos!
What did your dad do at Fat City and what does he do now?

He was mostly a welder, but from what he tells me, they seemed to all get involved with all aspects of bike construction as much as they could. He is still a machinist to this day, living in Chattanooga, TN. He also makes metal sculptures in his spare time, and still loves to ride.

MikeyNYC

He was mostly a welder, but from what he tells me, they seemed to all get involved with all aspects of bike construction as much as they could. He is still a machinist to this day, living in Chattanooga, TN. He also makes metal sculptures in his spare time, and still loves to ride.

Thank you for sharing that information!

Kirk Pacenti

Small world, I live in Chattanooga, TN too. Tell him he's free to look me up anytime. kirk@bikelugs.com Cheers, KP