• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

White Medium Yo Eddy w/ Yo Eddy fork and no logo CK HS

RobTu

SOLD

Fat City Cycles Fat Chance Yo Eddy, (Medium) (Made in Massachusetts):
$780.00 USD ($50.00 USD Shipping in lower 48 United States; $100 shipped internationally)

Frame/ Yo Eddy fork/ 1" CK no logo headset in silver; seat collar with green rubber seal/ matching Salsa stem. No rust; paint is a powder coat and has some wear and tear; tiny ding in one of the fork legs; hard to photograph. Many pics available:

***update***
found the original write-up from when I purchased it; here it is; good details:

"I bought this Yo Eddy from the original owner locally. He told me this was a 1992 frame and Yo Eddy fork that he bought in 1993 (he gave me the original receipt but my wife tossed it). He sent it back to Fat Chance after he bought it and had it repainted and added the anti-chain suck mounts. He had it powder coated by Sycip a few years ago an off-white with a little pearl. I can't verify the year because the serial # is covered by the heavy powder coat.

Seat Tube is 17" c-c
Top Tube is 22.5" c-c
One inch head tube
Fork is original to frame and appears to be a yo eddy fork, one inch steerer and 1 1/8" legs

Condition is good. The paint is good but shows typical signs of use, some scratches and cable rub here and there, with cable rub most notable on right side of top tube, but still shiny in most areas. No chain suck and no rust in seat post or anywhere else I can see. I put some decals from Rody on it. The right leg of the fork has a very tiny ding, shallow and a few mm in diameter. Tried to show it in the last picture. Never noticed it till I took pictures."

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!i8E7DBhF4hGBO)B8ZJWvQ~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqN,!i8E7DBhF4hGBO)B8ZJWvQ~~60_57.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 69
  • $(KGrHqEOKooE6eSJZcMkBO)B82Ki4Q~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqEOKooE6eSJZcMkBO)B82Ki4Q~~60_57.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 51
  • $(KGrHqN,!hUE6dChSTumBO)B8hG3Ww~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqN,!hUE6dChSTumBO)B8hG3Ww~~60_57.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: