• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

For sale - Wicked frameset

Jack Lantern

Let me preface this add by stating THIS IS A RIDER, NOT A SHOW PIECE. I got this frameset about 4yrs ago from someone in Mass. so it has rust. It also has a small dent on the non-drive seat stay. I received the frame this way and have riden it this way with no issues whatsoever. Seat tube measures 17" c-c and the top tube 21-1/2" c-c. Paint scheme is original and like none I've ever seen before...definitely turns heads. Serial number is A00718W which I think makes it an 88, unless it's measured c-t which I guess would make it an 87 :confused:. Again this is a rider and it rides very nice, even with the rust and dent. Call it patina (sp?) if you want. You get to own a Fat with an eye-catching paint scheme and you get to ride it like an mtb was intended w/o fear of chips or scratches. Paint scheme hides chips, scratches, and rust quite nicely from the naked eye too. Included is:

-Frame w/matching original fork.
-Deore DX headset - maybe 10 rides on it.
-Deore XT SLR U-brake - previous NOS w/only a couple of rides on it....fresh!
-Laprade 26.4 seatpost - nothing fancy but solid.....and black.
-aftermarket seatpost QR.
-press-fit BB - new bearings pressed in 4yrs ago.

Price is $200 or best reasonable offer, plus shipping of course.

Attachments

• Wicked.jpg
    Wicked.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 77

MikeyNYC

Can you possibly e-mail me a larger photo so I can please see that interesting paint?

michaelfarkas @ hotmail . com

Thanks!

Let me preface this add by stating THIS IS A RIDER, NOT A SHOW PIECE. I got this frameset about 4yrs ago from someone in Mass. so it has rust. It also has a small dent on the non-drive seat stay. I received the frame this way and have riden it this way with no issues whatsoever. Seat tube measures 17" c-c and the top tube 21-1/2" c-c. Paint scheme is original and like none I've ever seen before...definitely turns heads. Serial number is A00718W which I think makes it an 88, unless it's measured c-t which I guess would make it an 87 :confused:. Again this is a rider and it rides very nice, even with the rust and dent. Call it patina (sp?) if you want. You get to own a Fat with an eye-catching paint scheme and you get to ride it like an mtb was intended w/o fear of chips or scratches. Paint scheme hides chips, scratches, and rust quite nicely from the naked eye too. Included is:

-Frame w/matching original fork.
-Deore DX headset - maybe 10 rides on it.
-Deore XT SLR U-brake - previous NOS w/only a couple of rides on it....fresh!
-Laprade 26.4 seatpost - nothing fancy but solid.....and black.
-aftermarket seatpost QR.
-press-fit BB - new bearings pressed in 4yrs ago.

Price is $200 or best reasonable offer, plus shipping of course.

AB

Wow - really interesting paint and with cook cranks it's easily worth $200.00

colker

i bought a wicked fork a while ago and it came w/ similar paint: splashhed. but the the fork was old , not that well taken care of. i didn't know the painting was a Fat city style... and i painted it black!! i know: i am an idiot. :rolleyes:

btw: that's an 18in wicked.

Jack Lantern

btw: that's an 18in wicked.

Thanks, that helps. I guess that makes it an 87, eh?

BTW, just to clarify this sale is not for a complete bike. What's included is the frame, original fork, DX headset, press in BB, seatpost, seatpost QR, and XT U-brake.

Cheerio

Jack Lantern

more pics

Here's a few I just took. Frame's still a little dirty but you get the idea. I tried to include a few shots of the dent on the seat stay as well as a shot of the rust spots on the top tube. The paint scheme still looks very cool, esp in the sun, and again it hides the imperfections nicely ;)

Attachments

• FC Wicked10.jpg
    FC Wicked10.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 28
  • FC Wicked9.jpg
    FC Wicked9.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 28
  • FC Wicked8.jpg
    FC Wicked8.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 35
  • FC Wicked7.jpg
    FC Wicked7.jpg