Got my new sticker set today.

BillyD

I have a Wicked and I got a Sticker set for a Wicked Lite.

Not what I ask for, but whatever. I quess I leave off the wicked lite sticker.

rick

decals...

I assume that you got the decals from Wendyll?

There were lots of different styles of decals over the years, and unfortunately they are not all still available.

The Wicked should have the words "Wicked Fat Chance" all together. Sometimes the words for both sides of the down tube were on one large decal (earlier bikes) and I believe that later bikes used seperate decals on either sides. The letters on the Wicked decals should also be solid.

The Wicked Lite had "Fat Chance" on the down tube, usually (always?) in outlined letters, not solid. The words "Wicked Lite" should be on the top tube, left side I believe.

Options for original decals have been discussed previously in this forum, most involve having them made by the people who might paint your bike.

rick

BillyD

sticker

You are correct Rick.

The down tube sticker is two-toned. Silver with a black outline. Very sharp looking. They will look great on the new ruby red metallic paint. The bike will just look a little bit off. Only a true fan will notice the difference.

Thanks
bd

bootsie_cat

Wicked Decals

I just scored a very used (but perfect vintage xt group) 1987 wicked fat.
How do I get decals from Wendyll?

scant

dude, thats not wendyls email addy!.

I know it, if people want it PMail me. I dont post it on here to try & prevent spam mail as wendyls exceptionally busy!