yo eddy frame identification

mkone

Hi, i am new to the forum and looking for advice on one of my frames.
I have what looks like a yo eddy -sorry for no pictures but hopefully will sort a camera and get some posted up- it has from what i can tell the correct looking dropouts, bullit stays, tubing and cable routing etc but the serial number isnt in keeping with others i have seen.
The serial is cc 001092, it is hard to make the last numbers out as the paint is thick.
Any help would be appreciated.
It is a later model from the stickers but still has the 1" headtube and canti bridge, it is painted in graphite gray and red harlequin and compared to my other steel frames -prestige, etc- is noticably lighter. Very nice frame whatever it turns out to be.

Thanks again

Mark

DocChill

Hi Mark,

it's a Yo Eddy for sure, made in the time Fat City moved from Somerville to South Glens Falls. So the frame should have been made between 1995 and 1999. You can identify that because of the different dropouts compared to the Somerville frames:

1173d1074632730-official-fat-chance-thread-fat-chance-team-fat-90-9.jpg

Really a great frame -
enjoy :beer:!

Regards,
Daniel

mkone

Hi Mark,

it's a Yo Eddy for sure, made in the time Fat City moved from Somerville to South Glens Falls. So the frame should have been made between 1995 and 1999. You can identify that because of the different dropouts compared to the Somerville frames:

1173d1074632730-official-fat-chance-thread-fat-chance-team-fat-90-9.jpg

Really a great frame -
enjoy :beer:!

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, thank you for the reply.
I thought it would be around 95/96 because it still has a 1" headtube, it was just the serial number which is confusing me as it doesnt fit with other fat frames.
Hopefully someone can shed some light on the number and frame.
Thanks again
Mark
:)