M/L YO, preferably black

lucifer

this is a funny joke right.... I saw one 4 sale the other day. But the owner had great expectations. I mean the dollar is weak right now, but not that weak.

Upchuck

I saw that Fat on ebay too. #290114720341 It was just relisted at the same astronomical starting bid with an even higher "buy it now" price. YEESH! I'm not sure what he thought relisting the bike was going to accomplish.

lucifer

No, no joke. I am really looking for one. Forgot to metion the Yo forks is to be there.

Oh sorry melvin. I was referrring to the black medium large on ebay with a $4000 starting bid. I mean it is a nice bike but really really overpriced..
I don't think it has a rigid fork though.

kokies

I have seen this black YO you all speak about. I actually purchased my matching purple YO off of the same guy a few years back (at a much better price). I can tell you the bike is mint, but yes he is still asking a fortune. I think he also had a Ti Fat he sold for around 5g

lucifer

I have seen this black YO you all speak about. I actually purchased my matching purple YO off of the same guy a few years back (at a much better price). I can tell you the bike is mint, but yes he is still asking a fortune. I think he also had a Ti Fat he sold for around 5g