• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

TiFat M/L Campy Record O/R

Spikes

Up for sale is my beloved TiFat from Somerville in size M/L. I bought the frame years ago in very good condition. I refinished the tubes with scotchbrite and new decals. It now looks like new. The group is a full NOS Campy Record O/R including pedals and bullit shifters. The pictured seatpost is now a Campy Record as well (took a while to find a NOS 29.4). The rims are campy as well, spokes are Wheelsmith, bars Answer Hyperlite, seat Flite, tires NOS Smoke/Dart, cables Gore, bottle cage King Ti. The stem is a titanium Ibis that had the same treatment as the frame and therefor a perfect match. The fork is a Manitou three that matches the decals and the handlebars perfectly. To me this is the perfect setup for a TiFat: no blue ano bits, just plain simple high-end components.... I built it up years ago and had no more than maybe 20 miles on the bike. To be collected in The Netherlands, but worldwide shipping is possible (might take a while to figure out shipping etc). Looking for EUR3000 OBO.

Attachments

• ti_fat.jpg
    ti_fat.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 202