• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

FRAMESET Fat Chance Yo Eddy original "Jersey Paint" size S

build69

Sold

For sale is this FRAMESET Fat Chance Yo Eddy original "Jersey Paint" size S from 1990.

No dents, no dings. lite chain suck. no fade!

Frameset includes:
* frame #340Y04 - original factory paint
* fork - original factory paint
* headset - Chris King
* seat collar - original
* bottom bracket - original bearings - I've have few spindles, length of your choice

I'm asking NOW EUR 1.390 shipped to US plus Paypal fees.

Last edited:

Doug Carter

Staff member
Just a suggestion, demanding a PayPal Gift is a big RED FLAG to anyone buying a bike, especially overseas. A "gift" is not a product purchase, and there is no insurance on that. If you never send the bike, PayPal says, "you sent them cash, as a gift, you didn't buy anything." Sorry, no refund.

I will always HIGHLY recommend against anyone buying anything as a gift through PayPal. Not only will PayPal suspend YOUR account for asking for it, but it will leave a buyer completely hanging if you fail to send what you promised.

If you don't want to cover the 3% fees for the right to use PayPal, figure it into your asking price.

Gorgeous bike, by the way. Good thing it's not an M/L. ;)

build69

Hi Doug,
changed my text ;)
Cheers

Just a suggestion, demanding a PayPal Gift is a big RED FLAG to anyone buying a bike, especially overseas. A "gift" is not a product purchase, and there is no insurance on that. If you never send the bike, PayPal says, "you sent them cash, as a gift, you didn't buy anything." Sorry, no refund.

I will always HIGHLY recommend against anyone buying anything as a gift through PayPal. Not only will PayPal suspend YOUR account for asking for it, but it will leave a buyer completely hanging if you fail to send what you promised.

If you don't want to cover the 3% fees for the right to use PayPal, figure it into your asking price.

Gorgeous bike, by the way. Good thing it's not an M/L. ;)