The 1984 Fat Post

Out of interest how come the 1984 Fat Chance thread got removed, i find no list of rules like on other forums forbidding the posting of ebay adverts?

I thought Fat Chance enthusiasts would have been interested in ti as it looked a very interesting bike? It would have been interesting to find out if anyone recalled Fat Chance making any other triple triangle bikes.

mainlyfats

I've never seen any Fat like it and can't imagine why they'd build it that way. Bored at the office one day?

Last edited:

fat-tony

Staff member
It got pulled because it is a direct link to an ebay auction which until further notice is against policy on this forum. That is also why all for sale post need a stated price. It is kind of silly, but that is just the way it is.

Attachments

• 1984fat.JPG
    1984fat.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I've never seen any Fat like it and can't imagine why they'd build it that way. Bored at the office one day?
I have never seen one either but apparantly there was a black large triple triangle bike made too! I (like many others I am sure) initially thought I was looking at a repainted GT with fat decals until I looked closer & saw the pressed in BB & a few other FCC details!

I have never seen one either but apparantly there was a black large triple triangle bike made too! I (like many others I am sure) initially thought I was looking at a repainted GT with fat decals until I looked closer & saw the pressed in BB & a few other FCC details!

Yes the rear dropouts look very FC as well which helped sell it to me.