Yo Eddy Fat Chance- Trying to get more info. on my bike.

westsloper11

Hello, I am looking for help. I have a Yo Eddy bike. I am the original owner and purchased it in 1988-1989. I can't remember exactly. The components are Shimano xt at least I think most of them are. I can post detailed pictures and I'm sure someone here will know. Sorry, I'm not a bike techy. Anyway, I am thinking about selling it. I rode it for a few years and it has a few scratches and one ding. It is in pretty good shape and still rides like it did 20 years ago. I have no idea on the value of this. I can't find one similar on ebay right now. If you could please help me out and give me an idea of the value and any other info. that may be pertinent, I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know if you need pictures. Thanks

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
SN to date/figure the size, but detailed pictures would really help if you are looking for valuation.

Yo Eddys can be any where from $500 (or less) to $1800+ depending on size, condition, components, rarity of paint color, whether they have rigid forks or not, etc etc etc...

Doug Carter

Staff member
The first Yo Eddy was in 1990, so an earlier date on that bike is not likely.

Price/value fishing is not really allowed here. If you really want to sell, there are plenty of ways to figure out a relative value by using the archives of the classifieds here.