Anyone know about the Criss Cross?

Doug Carter

Staff member
I found a mint Team Violet 53cm Chris Cross cyclocross bike recenlty, with a Big One-appearing cross fork. I didn't know Fat made cross bikes. This one has a beautiful frame number of 002, as well.

Anyone know anything about these bikes?

d

webby

Yeah sort of

Yeah sort of, a mate had one in Maryland which he used for commuting got it in about 98. Not sure if he still has it... I have the info from the catalog if you want it.

Webbt

bcplouffe

I just finished putting the finishing touches on one. I found one on eBay that was essentially NOS. Put on an Alpha Q carbon fork and it's ready to race.
This is my fifth Fat.............Wicked, Yo, two Slim Chances. So far, the bike feels great.

Have photos if interested, but no way of posting them.

Stay tuned for a sweet Slim Chance Fixed gear bike

mainlyfats

Pretty please...

bcplouffe said:
I just finished putting the finishing touches on one. I found one on eBay that was essentially NOS. Put on an Alpha Q carbon fork and it's ready to race.
This is my fifth Fat.............Wicked, Yo, two Slim Chances. So far, the bike feels great.

Have photos if interested, but no way of posting them.

Stay tuned for a sweet Slim Chance Fixed gear bike

The photo posting routine is much easier on the new site. Care to try again on the posting of photos? I'd love to see the fixed - did it come that way???

if anyone has pic hosting issues im more than willing to help... email to 'fatchance at matt-payne dot com' ill bung them on my server and send you a link :) the server lives in my kitchen and is on 24/7, so has gigs of space for pics and small items, but my upstream speed isnt so good for larger files :)