Wanted LARGE Yo Eddy

cal-bungalow

I'm about to hit the big 40 and thought I would buy myself the bike I always wanted! I am looking for a LARGE Yo frame and fork in any condition. I will also consider complete bikes. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Jon

Last edited:

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
True. He had it in the listing somewhere.....

ML would probably work unless you REALLY needed a large though. They are easily more plentiful. The diff is half inch or an inch no?

cal-bungalow

I was ready to pull the trigger on that one until I saw the ML in the serial #. I asked the seller the standover height, but he did not answer that particular question in his reply.
Anyway, I am about 6'2" (have never measured my inseam but I would guess 34") and assumed that I needed a Large. Anyone out there 6'2ish riding a ML?

I have been checking the site mashes twice a day for the past few months. I was hoping to find a member getting ready to let one go......grello a plus ;). On goes the search.

chainline

I was ready to pull the trigger on that one until I saw the ML in the serial #. I asked the seller the standover height, but he did not answer that particular question in his reply.
Anyway, I am about 6'2" (have never measured my inseam but I would guess 34") and assumed that I needed a Large. Anyone out there 6'2ish riding a ML?

I have been checking the site mashes twice a day for the past few months. I was hoping to find a member getting ready to let one go......grello a plus ;). On goes the search.

YO, AHAHAAA,( always wanted to say that ) you will enjoy the large way better I have a ml yo, and im 6.1 and it is tight. SO MY WIFE GOT IT. they are out there. just keep on the search.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

catkiller

I won that bike. I'll post pictures when I receive it
thumbsup2.gif

cal-bungalow

That seemed like a good deal. It would look great with some purple bits.
I will keep up the search.I know someone out there is holding out..........Nate?

catkiller

I'm about to hit the big 40 and thought I would buy myself the bike I always wanted! I am looking for a LARGE Yo frame and fork in any condition. I will also consider complete bikes. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Jon

Good luck with your search Jon. If I see anything, I'll let you know.

rick

at your height I would stay with a large; I am about 6' 1" and have both sizes and prefer the large. I can ride a ML but need a longer stem.

p.s. The folks at Fat City insisted that I should ride the ML