titanium flat bars!

colker

an ibis would be sweet... since it's going on an ibis.
i had a titec ti and gave it away (good karma for me but i need it again.)

lucifer

Did you ever get these?
There is a set of perfect ibis ones on my nuke proof... Which will be listed for sale shortly.
Let me know if you need them.

colker

Did you ever get these?
There is a set of perfect ibis ones on my nuke proof... Which will be listed for sale shortly.
Let me know if you need them.

what's the width on them? i got a titec bontrager ti but i am not that satisfied...

lucifer

what's the width on them? i got a titec bontrager ti but i am not that satisfied...

56cm or 22" which is as long as they ever were. They haven't been cut or anything. I guess short handlebars were all the rage when they were made.

colker

56cm or 22" which is as long as they ever were. They haven't been cut or anything. I guess short handlebars were all the rage when they were made.

like the bontys. i am in the middle of another bike build... so i need to hold on my spending. otherwise.. those ibis bars are not only classy but stiff as no other ti bar.

lucifer

like the bontys. i am in the middle of another bike build... so i need to hold on my spending. otherwise.. those ibis bars are not only classy but stiff as no other ti bar.

Yeah they ride real nice and look like serious business. I too wish that they were longer though.