• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy 1993- approximate value?

shakenbake

I am the original owner and purchased my Yo on 11/22/1993 (I have the original sales receipt & Fat City Cyles card with all employees signatures) from Bicycles Etc in Charlotte, NC. Frame is a Small and serial number is 395Y3s, color is black. Purchased at an original cost of $1850.00 at shop discount becaused I was on their race team. This bike was retired from racing back in 2002 and the last race was a fitting tribute to this great frame...the 24 hours of Adrenaline race in Conyers, GA as part of a 5 man team. Since then it has been dry stored in my garage and is in need of a collector that can appreciate it. My question is? Am I better off stripping the parts off and selling the frame or should I sell it intact? I have upgraded it over the years and currently it is sporting XTR (9spd) derailleurs, Rapidfrire XTR shifters, Truvative ISIS crankset, Bontrager Racelite wheels, XTR v-brakes, upgraded Marzocchi Bomber fork from the more recent run of 1" forks (no, I do not have the original 1"fork), I ordered the frame without it and originally had a Rockshox fork on it), Control tech seatpost and stem, I think I might still have the old Ringle purple hubs around somewhere as well, Chris King nothreadset etc. If anyone on this board is interested I would prefer for it to be sold to someone that can appreciate an original Fat Chance Team "Yo Eddy". I hate for the bike to just be hanging out in my garage...I'm currently racing a Santa Cruz Blur and an Asylum (Titus Racer-X) 29er FS and would like to find a good home for the Yo. Also have Fat Chance wind jacket in size L-4-50 made by Giordana.

Chris

Attachments

• Yo Eddy 1993.jpg
    Yo Eddy 1993.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 87
  • cbake38 001.jpg
    cbake38 001.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 31
  • cbake38 003.jpg
    cbake38 003.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 15
  • cbake38 004.jpg
    cbake38 004.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

I-ROBOT

Please send me a PM with your asking price.
Thanks
Scott "I-Robot" Bengtson
Fat City Somerville chief welder

shakenbake

Going to ebay on Friday if no one is interested. I'm going to list Frame/Fork/stem/headset-bars and seatpost with a reserve price of $500.00