• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1977 chris chance road bike for sale ?

par3bogey4

i would consider selling off my prized road bike to the right fat city fan. it is a 59 cm chris chance road bike,campy nouvo record grouppo (no pedals, and front hub is a maillard), fresh paint in 1992 (including slim chance decals) from fat city, has a few nicks and scratches from the years in storage. i have ridden it only a handful of times in my tenure as its owner. chis chance himself took possession of this bueaty when i found it again. he comfirmed it was his, he immediately regognized the hand filed lugs with his signature star cut out in them. he accented them in the repaint with yellow paint to show then off against the maroon/rust colored frame. he told me that when he finally went into the bike frame business full time, it was with three frames custom ordered, and this was one of them. he never told me who the original owner was, but it did coincide with how i came to purchase the bike. i would also consider a trade for a yo - eddy.
any questions contact don at par3bogey4@aol.com

mainlyfats

It's come to its new home

I bought this bike from par3bogey4 in January 2005. I'll post pics after it's all cleaned and I've rebuilt the wheels.